No matter what your needs may be, Community Bank offers personal banking products and services that are just right for you. We're here to serve you, whether you want a new checking account, a savings account or help financing a home improvement project — or all three.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about our personal banking products:
Banking at Your Convenience
Save time and money with the convenience of these Community Bank personal banking services:
- Online Banking and Bill Paying — Sign up for our free online banking service. Use online banking to pay your bills and you can write as many checks as you want for FREE.
- Direct Deposit of Payroll or Other Recurring Payments — E-mail us for an application to have your Federal recurring payment(s) deposited directly into your account or for an authorization form for your employer.
- MasterCardtm Debit Card — Access your checking account funds to purchase goods and services without the hassle of check verification, wherever the MasterCard® logo is displayed worldwide. Use your MasterCard® Debit card free at any Community Bank ATM. You can also use your card at more than 200,000 ATM's and at thousands of merchants who display the PulsePay sign and the MasterCard® logo.
- MasterCardtm Debit Card Lost, Stolen or Compromised Debit Card - Call 800-460-6634 during normal business hours. After business hours, call 866-546-8273.
- MasterCard® and Visa® Credit Cards — Apply for a MasterCard® or Visa® credit card through Community Bank. We offer several options from which to choose.
- ACCESS Tele-Banking— Check the status of your personal banking accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week through this touch-tone account information line. Click on this link for more details.
- Safe Deposit Boxes — Find a range of box sizes and rental fees at most of our branches. (Not FDIC insured.)
- United States Savings Bonds — Purchase Department of Treasury savings bonds through Community Bank. We offer the specially designated Series EE Patriot Bonds, which provide Americans with one way to express their support for the war and recovery efforts of our nation.
- Money Orders and Cashier's Checks — Purchase money orders or cashier's checks with cash or funds from your Community Bank account.
- Wire Services — Trust Community Bank to serve both your domestic and foreign wire transfer needs.