As you can tell by our name, we firmly believe in being active participants in our communities. Employees throughout all of our branches generously donate their time and talent to support local organizations, events and charitable causes.
We are committed to making our communities better places to work and live, whether its through financial contributions or old-fashioned hard work.
Recognizing this commitment, the Texas Bankers Foundation presented its 2001 Cornerstone Award honoring a Texas bank for its community investment every odd-numbered year to Community Bank.
Our community connections include:
- Habitat for Humanity Since 1996, Community Bank has partnered with Habitat for Humanity and, with the Hood County community, provided funding for the construction of homes.
- People Helping People People Helping People matching funds drive conducted by Community Bank raise money each year. These funds provided shoes, school supplies and other necessities for deserving children in Hood County.
- Chambers of Commerce Contributing to the business communities in Burleson, Crowley, Cleburne, Fort Worth, Joshua, Granbury, Rowlett and Rockwall, Community Bank staff members have been recognized as ambassadors of numerous local Chambers of Commerce.
- Rotary Club With local Rotary Clubs, Community Bank staff from Burleson, Cleburne, Granbury and Rockwall join business and professional leaders across the globe to offer humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in business and build goodwill.
- Leadership Through Leadership classes, Community Bank staff members train to support local city governments, preserve their histories and provide leadership to their communities.
- Jaycees Business and career development and community action are the goals Community Bank helps these junior Chambers reach.
- Crime Stoppers Community Bank promotes safe societies and justice through its dedication to local Crime Stoppers Associations.
- Lions Club With this organization, Community Bank benefits the blind and visually impaired through service projects and fundraising campaigns.
- Kiwanis Club Focused on meeting childrens needs, Community Bank also serves the community through its work with local Kiwanis Clubs.
- City Council Community Bank staff stands for economic development and strong communities in local City Councils.
- United Way Community Bank volunteers for the United Way to build stronger communities in the areas we serve.
- Optimist Club Serving youth, society and the world, Community Bank participates in local Optimist Clubs.
Other Community Bank connections include participation in American Cancer Society Relay for Life, American Business Women's Association, Johnson County Livestock Association, Acton Business and Professional Association, Lake Granbury Economic Development Foundation, Local School District Committees, Meals on Wheels, Rowlett Economic Development, Boy Scouts of America, Johnson County Agricultural Extension Agency and Exchange Club.