At Community Bank, we lend strength to our communities by helping local businesses grow and prosper to provide more jobs for area residents.
Specifically, we offer businesses:
- Checkline - Access this check activated line of credit that gives you flexibility when you need it. Repayment may be automatically deducted from your checking account each month. Contact us for an application or more information today.
- Business Expansion Loans — Use working capital and equipment purchase loans from Community Bank to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Business Real Estate Loans and Commercial Mortgage Loans — Turn to Community Bank for loans to fund interim construction or permanent financing.
- SBA Loans — Click here to learn more about our SBA loans.
- Letters of Credit — Conduct business with unrelated third parties with the help of a letter of credit from Community Bank
Community Bank business loans may be secured or unsecured, with either fixed or floating interest rates.
Community Bank grants credit only for applications from residents of our markets, as defined by our Community Reinvestment Act Statement.
Call us at 1-800-460-6634 today to learn more about how we can serve your needs with our various business loans.